Regardless of how small or big a business is, it requires a strategic approach to attract customers, and signs are a deal-breaker. Imagine yourself strolling down the street and seeing a massive SALE sign - you’d cross the threshold and swing into action.
This is just one of the many ways A-frame signs can lure the passersby.
Having a sidewalk sign apart from regular storefront signage might sound like a tad too much for some. But honestly, most people don’t notice the signage until it is right in front of them. This is where the A-frame signs come into play.
Enter the world of A-frame signs
Each business is diverse; hence their A-frame signs should be different too. Moreover, some companies need to change their strategy from time to time. Choose the ones you think would come in handy. All A-frame signs might look similar to the untrained eye, but you can gain a unique advantage out of each one.
Let us try and understand what each A-frame sign has to offer.
Metal A-frame Signs
Anything placed outside in the open is exposed to the elements, so you need durable, long-lasting signs. With metal A-frame signs, you can be rest assured that they won’t crumble or deteriorate like paper or cardboard signs. Maybe, you can use them again the following year.
Plastic A-frame Signs
This is one of the most popular A-frame signs around because of their sheer simplicity, versatility, and ease of use. It has a handle you can use to move it anywhere you like. You can fix your sign with wood screws, nuts, hook and loop, tape, etc. These signs are great for those who don’t change things often. It can help you save money, but it’s not ideal for extreme weather conditions.
Blank A-frame Signs
You might have come across restaurants and coffee shops with colorful designs and fancy handwriting. Those were nothing but erasable message boards. Such message boards are perfect for establishments that sell something unique/different each day. The offerings change from time to time, and it calls for a change in presentation. Draw, erase and write again. Every day has a new story to tell.
Wind resistant A-frame Signs
If you live near the sea or a place that experiences storms/heavy winds, you should opt for the Wind sign plastic A-frames. These signs are made of plastic, but they are incredibly durable and sturdy. They have a plastic base at the bottom that can be filled with water, pebbles, or sand to hold them in place.
Benefits of A-frame Signs
- Outdoor advertising - A-frame signs are great for outdoor advertising. Most of these signs are built to withstand the onslaught of elements. Since it is out on the street and close to your shop, it would compel people to notice. Place attractively designed graphics near heavy foot traffic and see the results. It will increase the visibility of your offers and advertisements.
- Ideal for different occasions - Restaurants, eateries, boutiques, bakeries, confectionery shops will find A-frame signs beneficial. Businesses like these sell various things depending on the time of the year. A-frame signs can be used to highlight unique offerings or deluxe edition products. You can fold it up and put it away for later use when the purpose is served.
- Affordability - As compared to traditional signage, A-frame signs are relatively cost-effective. Imagine spending thousands of dollars on a neon sign or a hoarding. It might get the attention of people, but will it yield the revenue you expect? Whether official or casual, be it any event, just place a new design or print, and you’re good to go.
- Movability - A-frame signs are sturdy and lightweight. Even children and the elderly can pick it up and move it. Use it when you need it and when you don’t put it away in a corner or the storage room.
- Multifunctional - Apart from drawing attention to seasonal offers and promotions, A-frame signs can also serve the purpose of directional signage at staff parties, special events, parking lots, etc. A business on a crowded street can also use these signs to ensure safety and guide people.
Times have changed, but A-frame signs will never go out of fashion. It doesn’t matter if your business is small or large; A-frame signs provide the best value for money.
For those who don’t have a massive advertising or marketing budget, this sturdy, multi-purpose sign can be your knight in shining armor. They attract customers and encourage impulse purchases without being pushy.
Get ready to promote your business and increase foot traffic with A-frame signs.